DGC – Play- Stay-safe. PRACTICE GROUND Guidelines – Keeping you safe
Dunnerholme Golf Club COVID-19 Rules. ‘Play Safe, Stay Safe’ with the health and safety and wellbeing of our members and employees at the forefront of all our actions. Below is a step by step guide to ‘staying safe’ at Dunnerholme Practice Ground
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday 06.00 – 21.00.
- Practice Area 1 – area closest to 12th tee box
- Practice Area 2 – area furthest away from 12th tee box
Skedda App online booking system – copy/paste the link below to register on dunnerholme.Skedda.com
Time slot bookings MUST be made online, using the Skedda App online booking system.
Due to current restrictions, we are unable to facilitate our normal, relaxed approach to members ‘turn up and practice’. Only players with a prebooked time slot will be allowed to use the practice ground. No more than two members may be on the practice ground at any one time – one in Practice Area 1 and one in Practice Area 2. Please be considerate to others and leave the practice area at 5minutes to the hour, to allow the next member to prepare for their practice session.
- Members may book a maximum of 1 x 1hour time slot per day
- Time slots commence on the hour and finish at 5 mins to the hour
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times
- All Club protocols should be applied to Practice facility – sanitise your hands on arrival, be aware of touch/contact, do not gather in groups, sanitise your hands at the end of your practice session.
- Please be aware of walkers on the Footpath adjacent to the Practice Facility
- Please be aware of golfers using the 12th teeing area
We reserve the right to change this Protocol at any time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit the Club website at atantalus.com/dunnerholme/