DGC – Play- Stay-safe. LOCKER ROOM REOPENING Guidelines – Keeping you safe
Dunnerholme Golf Club COVID-19 Rules. ‘Play Safe, Stay Safe’ with the health and safety and wellbeing of our members and employees at the forefront of all our actions. Below is a step by step guide to ‘staying safe’ within the Dunnerholme Golf Club Locker Rooms.
- Entry/exit via the rear door
- Maximum of 2 members in the locker room
- Toilet/handwashing facility, within the Gents locker room, remain closed at this time
- Access to locker room is only permitted to the 25 members who rent lockers
Locker Room Protocol
The Locker Room is open as a STORAGE FACILITY ONLY – it is unacceptable to dress, change shoes and prepare for golf within the Locker Room area. Prepare for golf at home or at your vehicle.
Due to current restrictions, we are unable to facilitate our normal, relaxed approach to members, within the Locker Room area.
- Please SANITISE YOUR HANDS prior to entry.
- Entry will be via the rear door.
- Only 2 members allowed within the Locker Room at any time.
- Please await your turn outside the rear door if two members are already in the Locker Room.
- On entry, please follow with social distancing guidelines.
- Avoid contact with all hard surfaces- touching only your own locker. Do not use the benches at this present time.
- Exit the area via the rear door. Take extra care at the ‘pinch point’ in the door area.
Toilet/Washroom Facility – remains closed
Avoid congregating in groups within these area.
An increased, intensive cleaning schedule of all hard surfaces will take place daily but please assist by having minimum touch/contact within these areas.
We reserve the right to change this Protocol at any time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit the Club website at atantalus.com/dunnerholme/