DGC – Play- Stay-safe. Clubhouse & Bar Guidelines – Keeping you safe
Updated items following Government announcement 23rd September 2020
Dunnerholme Golf Club COVID-19 Rules. ‘Play Safe, Stay Safe’ with the health and safety and wellbeing of our members and employees at the forefront of all our actions. Below is a step by step guide to ‘staying safe’ whilst enjoying refreshments inside the Clubhouse Bar or outside seating areas.
Access to the Clubhouse will be on Competition Days only or by prebooked Visiting Groups.
In Order to provide a ‘COVID-19 secure environment’ the Clubhouse Team have undertaken a ‘one off’ Risk Assessment. They have completed the checklist for Health & Safety measures provided by HS&E and England Golf’s Play Safe, Stay Safe Framework – ALL have been rigorously followed.
Enhanced cleaning Protocols and sanitising of all high contact surfaces has been undertaken prior to opening and will continue at periodic intervals, during opening hours. Two Perspex protective screens have been fitted across the bar counter for the protection and safety of customers and staff.
Seating arrangements throughout the Clubhouse have been altered in support of the advised social distancing requirements. Extra seating and tables have been provided outside the Clubhouse and putting green area (subject to weather conditions).
The Clubhouse Seating Capacity is limited to :- 28
Outside Seating/Table Capacity is limited to:- 16
Putting Green Seating Capacity is limited to:- 8
As you may expect, there are safety measures that we all need to support, for the benefit of everyone!
SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS MUST BE MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES – INSIDE AND OUTSIDE.
Members/Guests who are displaying any COVID-19 related symptoms, high temperature, cough, loss of sense of taste/smell etc., or have been in contact with anyone displaying these symptoms are requested not to visit the Club.
- Inside Seating – do not rearrange any tables and chairs from their original settings.
- Outside Seating – upon arrival, only occupy tables that are free, cleared and santised. The four Outside tables seat a maximum of 4 per table.
- Putting Green Seating – this is perimeter seating with no tables. Maximum of x2 persons per bench seat.
- Please be aware that we are TABLE service only therefore waiting times may be slightly longer than usual, given the Protocols implemented to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Masks MUST be worn on entry to the Club house but may be removed when seated at your table.
- Masks MUST be worn at all times if moving away from your table ie – visiting toilets, leaving the premises
- The Club house Bar will close at 10.00pm
- Groups are restricted according to table size. Tables and chairs should not be repositioned by anyone other than the clubhouse team. 6 persons maximum per group.
- ‘Track & Trace’ requirements – On arrival members/guests will be requested to provide their name/contact details, in support the government guidelines. This information will be stored for 21 days.
- One-way service system will be in place – access via putting green patio door, exit via rear door.
- On entry, locate a table and wait to be served. No bar service available due to Government directive
- At the end of your visit leave all items on the table. The table setting will be cleared and sanitised by a member of the team.
- Ladies/Gents Toilet facility – access via rear entrance door of the clubhouse. Please be aware of the one way system in operation outside the building.
- Hand sanitiser is available for your use on the bar counter and also on the entrance/exit of toilet facility.
- Window Blinds, windows –members/guests are requested not to adjust the blinds of window openings. Please notify a member of the team if there is a problem.
These are typical requirements being introduced across the Bar Industry and require all our support to ensure the safety of members, guest’s and the clubhouse team.