- ROADMAP OUT OF LOCKDOWN (Stage 1) Re-Opening of Golf Courses March 29th 2021. This date is wholly contingent on the data supplied to government and is subject to change if the government’s four tests are not met.Share:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Something to Look Forward to in 2021Share:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- 2nd December 2020 Course Open to MembersDunnerholme Golf Course will open on 2nd December in Tier 2 Conditions of the Covid 19 Restrictions.All Covid 19 Protocols must be strictly followedArrive 15 minutes prior to booked tee timePrepare for golf in the car park observing 2m social distancingSanitise hands prior to and after playDue to restricted daylight hours tee times are ...
- VE Day 75 – Poppy Open PostponedShare:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- A Message from England Golf CEO
- Full Steam Ahead at DunnerholmeGreenkeepers and Members take full advantage of the mild weather to work and play on the course. The Fourth Tee getting a facelift for 2019, and Members enjoying the 9 Hole Winter Opens. The New Opens are proving a great success, the next Open is on the 25th November. Why not ring Billy on 07712199981 ...
- Exceptional Value Golf – 16 months for £300 for New Members
- 2018 Dunnerholme Ladies “Away Day” to Morecambe
- Ladies Invitation 2018
- A Thanks from The Captain
The next 10 events
There are no upcoming events.