The Warmest of Welcomes From the Dunnerholme Golf Club, Askam
The members and staff of Dunnerholme Golf Club offer a warm and friendly welcome to every visitor. We endeavour to make your visit as enjoyable as possible and we are continually striving to improve our course and facilities.
The Dunnerholme Golf course is available for any player who possesses a handicap certificate, a golf club membership or member of a Golf Society.
Buggies are available for hire. Call Alan on 07950 784853 to book. £20.00 for 18 holes.
Visiting parties of 8 people or more can be catered for, please contact the club secretary for details.
Telephone: 01229 462675 (answerphone)
Buggy Hire 07950 784853
April 1st – 31st October 2018
- £25.00 per day
- Visitor playing with a Member: £15.00 per day
- Green Fee playing with a County Card: £15.00 per day
- Junior accompanied by an adult: £10.00
- Safely and securely book and pay for your round online
(Online booking special rate after 5pm)
Winter Green Fees: November 2017 – 31st March 2018
- Green Fee £15.00 per round
For further information and tee times please complete the contact form on the Golf Packages Page.
Book and pay online or green fees are paid into an honesty box located in the clubhouse. Please ensure all players complete the Green Fee register and green fee ticket.
Book tee times online
Opens – book open places
Main Menu for Dunnerholme Online Booking
Registration Procedure for all Visitors
For Insurance purposes and in the interest of health and safety, we must be aware of who is on the course. The Registration Form must be completed prior to play on the course. Completed forms are entered into a monthly draw for a free round of golf.
- Please play off the yellow tees for men, red tees for ladies, blue for juniors
- All visitors must be a member of a recognised golf club or golf society or playing with a golfer with an active CONGU handicap
- Repair pitch marks on greens and replace divots
- Switch off your mobile phone
- Do not leave litter, empty bottles etc, on the course, use the baskets provided
- Please remember to give way to green staff working on the course
- Strictly observe the rules of golf, the etiquette of golf and all course notices
- Maintain an acceptable standard of appearance on the course and in the clubhouse
- Avoid slow play, a four ball should be able to complete the course in or around 4 hours
PLEASE BE AWARE of Walkers on the Public Footpaths which cross the course